Monday, May 17, 2010

Method to My Madness



<br />



Here's how I began blogging. Yes. There is a method to my madness. It all started with a Bruce Lee ( I know that's a little hard to believe, especially since he's been dead . . . ahh, how many years?) documentary. It is an extra on the double disc Enter the Dragon Dvd. Anyway, there was one part in particular that stayed with me, it was an audio recording of Bruce Lee speaking about being true to yourself. So, I have always liked writing, and blogging was just a natural extension of that. I enjoy expressing myself, and I do not feel the need to confine myself by titles (how Bruce Lee like!), which is why I named my blog based on investing and trading, but on any given day I'll post about anything. That is the essence of Jeet Kune Do. . .expressed in the physical form of writing.





Reference: http://investorconscious.blogspot.com/p/method-to-my-madness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment